October 12, 2007

flotsam & jetsom

Yes, after sitting unused in the tide of effluvium that is the Internet for 2 weeks now, my blog finally makes its (not so) long awaited debut. At the very least I hope that it "makes sport for my neighbours"...

I have to admit that I've secretly been looking forward to Learning 2.0. I say secretly as round SLV I'm expected to be a bit of a boffin with new technologies - but there are actually quite a few Things on our list that I only know about in a theoretical sense, and have never got around to experimenting with (hello RSS).

That said, I can't claim total ignorance of Things 2.0, especially as this is the third blog that I've created with Blogger. It's interesting to come to back to the interface after my last forays - especially to see how how difficult it now is to locate the privacy settings, and how I can no longer quickly opt out of having my blog available to search engines, as was the case before Blogger was bought out by Google!

3 comments:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Welcome to the program ...I hope you enjoy the Web 2.0 technologies you explore.

Lynette

ADHD Librarian said...

I for one welcome our 2.0 overlords.

Melbourne girl said...

A-ha! I have found your blog...need to update mine, I think.