November 28, 2007

(week 7) redux

Everything in Zoho Writer looks just peachy - but I wonder how it will cope if I:
  • link to a few things
  • put in a picture (which I can't seem to get words to wrap around - grrr)
  • add dot points
...and then try to publish this to my blog via the Zoho interface? Will all of these elements export correctly to my Blogger account? You be the judge...

[Or not - I can't get this function to work. I'm now trying logging out of my Blogger and Zoho accounts, clearing my cache, and logging back into my Zoho account. Nope, that doesn't work - it appears to be having a problem recognising my blog's title since I have a comma in it? I'll try removing the comma to see if that works. Success! Although the text not wrapping around the image makes for an ugly entry. But, not to be churlish, once you get this to work it's a nifty feature]

(Pic lovingly snitched from the amazing collections of the State Library of Victoria - find out more, order copies and see the full image here)

No comments: